Hey everyone, I'm just at my sisters now in Belgium blogging for the first time since London because I could not get to a computer in that Dam place. ( I love Amsterdam puns)
Well here it is!
It rained one day I was there, and other than that it was beautiful as you can see here and on Facebook
I spent most of my time wandering around aimlessly and shooting pictures, it was great, I did visit the Anne Frank museum which was pretty amazing; other than that, I met a load of fun people, and often struggled to find a decent meal.
The nightlife is as crazy as you might expect, I only really went out for one night of it, it's so very expensive. Didn't get any prostitutes. Boy did I tempt them though.
I enjoyed it though when I go back, it will not be alone. Any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment