Wednesday, June 22, 2011

London day 1 - part 2




Well now that I'm awake again I can continue, so after I had gone through the Buckingham Palace gardens



I proceeded to explore and such, then I wandered my way over to Westminster Cathedral, It was beautiful and I took some panoramic shots from wayy up....

There^
And those will be on Facebook shortly...along with many pictures from inside.

After that, I came back to Pamela's and her I and Paul went into town, they went to a show while I went to explore by Big Ben, I spent literally 3 hours there taking pictures.





Once again there will be more on Facebook.
But feel free to comment here on any photos you like, I love everyones support and am SO excited and blown away that I get this opportunity.

I'm going to the Tate Modern Museum today, and hopefully the sun will shine some and I can go outside a bit more. Fingers crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment