So today I started my day going into London Bridge station, and went to Tate Modern, there was so much amazing art, and there was a special Joan Miro exhibit there, he was a great surrealist, and I advise everyone to check his work out!
Then I wandered across a cool pedestrian bridge towards St. Paul's Cathedral
Inside they request no photos be taken which is a shame because it is the most magnificent and beautiful piece of art in itself, theres paintings all over the ceilings and it is absolutely breath taking.
From there I went exploring along some random streets, and found the Christ Church of Greyfriars, this was a smaller yet very old seeming church, I found it interesting, and just took a look from the outside.
I then went to another church called St. Bartholomew Church which dated back to circa 1300
There were graves there that were so old that the engravings were gone! I loved it. Unfortunately the church charged for entry so I didn't go in. From there I wandered back to the London Bridge, crossed it and walked down the river to the Tower Bridge.
That was pretty sweet. Made me want to watch Sherlock Holmes. From there I journeyed back to Pamela and Paul's and here I am.
I'm having such a great time, and I'm really excited about a lot of these pictures and hope everyone is enjoying them. One more day here then it's time to party in Amsterdam!
No comments:
Post a Comment